Thanx for your reply...Many, many thanx... This is why we chose Jboss... Such a
nice AS, such nice people...

I assume from your answer that
1. Both groups1 and groups2 will have also the same cluster-service.xml file
that define all properties for the DefaultPartition
2. group1 will have group1-partition-service.xml based on cluster-service.xml
substituting DefaultPartition by Group1, for example... same for group2

What I couldn't understand was farming... If I deploy say Group1EJB1 on the
default farming directory it should be deployed to all nodes, independently of
the partition to which they belong, right? So if I configure the parameter
cluster-config->partition-name in the jboss.xml file to be Group1 and even
though the jar file is everywhere across cluster, shouldn't it be instanciated
only on the nodes that belong to partition Group1?

Either way I'll try both configurations...

Thanks once again

Sunny

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3902659#3902659