I have changed the DefaultDS to be MySQL instead of Hypersonic. So the MySQL
database is used for message persistence and the state manager.

Everything works fine, just this I don't understand:

When I shutdown the database while JBossMQ is being used, I get the expected
errors and everything goes back to normal as soon as the database is up again.

But when the database is running on another machine than JBoss AS, the
behaviour seems different. All JMS clients get disconnected and need to
reconnect. This doesn't seem to happen when the database is local.

Why this difference? Or are my observations wrong?

Torsten

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3902783#3902783

Reply to the post :