I'm at the same point: trying to deploy a custom portal in JBoss Portal 2.2
Alpha.
My portal is a very simple HelloWorld Portal that works fine in JBoss Portal
2.01RC1.
When I depoy the same *.war in 2.2Alpha JBoss does not complain but I can't
reach my portal with any URL I can imagine.. (obviously I tryed the one used in
2.0.1 RC1 and doesn't work neither)

I've tryed to use diferent instance paths but none worked!

Please, could someone share a very simple Portal that works on JBoss Portal 2.2?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3904296#3904296

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3904296