I think I am having a similar problem to you.  I have servlet that looks up the
SLSB on HA-JNDI.  The behaviour I see is that the only SLSB that gets called is
the one living on the same JBoss instance as the servlet.

My guess is that the reason for this is the optimization that JBoss does when
calling EJB's in the same JVM.  Even though you attempt to do a remote call it
sees that there is an EJB in the local environment and calls that one instead.

In my case, if I want load balancing of my SLSB I need to front my jboss
cluster with a HTTP load balancer.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3904654#3904654

Reply to the post :