Hello,
I'm trying to run the Duke's bank application of Sun's J2EE Tutorial as
described in the getting-started guide.
Can anybody tell which version of the tutorial is working with Jboss' aditional
example source files?
I read somewhere in this forum that Sun has changed a lot in the tutorial's
code and that I have to take the right
version of the tutorial.
However at Sun's download site there are no old versions for the tutorial.

I tried following combination:
J2EE Tutorial for Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 8.1
2005Q2 UR2
boss Server 4.0.0RC1

Or are there any other versions of the Jboss example files? At this site I
couldn't find any files at all. I used a direct link that was posted in this
forum.

I hope somebody can help me, so I can start with learning Jboss and J2EE
instead of reading the server's error logfile.
Thanks in advance,
best regards,
Philip

View the original post :