Hi,

I have a error when i try to sign in my application using
DatabaseServerLoginModule and it is:

HTTP Status 400 - Invalid direct reference to form login page

  | type Status report
  |
  | message Invalid direct reference to form login page
  |
  | description The request sent by the client was syntactically incorrect
(Invalid direct reference to form login page).

When I sign in with user and password incorrect the application send to page
error.jsp define in web.xml, but when I sign in with user and password correct
it throws the last one error. I donĀ“t know where I have to put the page
index.jsp for sign in to application.

login-config.xml:

<application-policy name = "dominioSeguridad">
  |             <authentication>
  |                     <login-module code =
"org.jboss.security.ClientLoginModule" flag = "required">
  |                     </login-module>
  |                     <login-module code =
"org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule" flag = "required">
  |                             <module-option
name="dsJndiName">java:jdbc/ConexionMySql</module-option>
  |                             <module-option name="principalsQuery">select
constrasena from cuenta where usuario=?</module-option>
  |                             <module-option name="rolesQuery">select nombre,
grupo from role where usuario=?</module-option>
  |                     </login-module>
  |             </authentication>
  |     </application-policy>

login.jsp:

<form method="post" action="j_security_check">

  |     <input name="j_username" type="text" size="20" maxlength="30">
  |
  |     <input name="j_password" type="password" size="20" maxlength="30">
  |
  |     <input type="submit" value="Log In">
  |
  | </form>

jboss-web.xml:

<jboss-web>
  |     <security-domain>java:jaas/dominioSeguridad</security-domain>
  |     <context-root>/PruebaSeguridad</context-root>
  | </jboss-web>

web.xml:

<security-constraint>
  |     <web-resource-collection>
  |       <web-resource-name>NombreWebResource</web-resource-name>
  |       <url-pattern>/registrar.jsp</url-pattern>
  |       <url-pattern>/ingresar.jsp</url-pattern>
  |       <url-pattern>/index.jsp</url-pattern>
  |       <http-method>GET</http-method>
  |       <http-method>POST</http-method>
  |     </web-resource-collection>
  |     <auth-constraint>
  |       <role-name>CO</role-name>
  |     </auth-constraint>
  |     <user-data-constraint>
  |       <transport-guarantee>NONE</transport-guarantee>
  |     </user-data-constraint>
  | </security-constraint>
  |
  | <login-config>
  |     <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
  |     <form-login-config>
  |       <form-login-page>/login.jsp</form-login-page>
  |       <form-error-page>/error.jsp</form-error-page>
  |     </form-login-config>
  | </login-config>
  |
  | <security-role>
  |     <description>Role</description>
  |     <role-name>CO</role-name>
  | </security-role>

jboss.xml:

<container-configuration>
  |     <container-name>Standard Stateless SessionBean</container-name>
  |     <security-domain>java:jaas/dominioSeguridad</security-domain>
  | </container-configuration>

ejb-jar.xml:

<assembly-descriptor>
  |     <security-role>
  |       <description>Descripcion</description>
  |       <role-name>CO</role-name>
  |     </security-role>
  |     <method-permission>
  |       <role-name>CO</role-name>
  |       <method>
  |         <ejb-name>EJBSession</ejb-name>
  |         <method-intf>Remote</method-intf>
  |         <method-name>*</method-name>
  |       </method>
  |     </method-permission>
  | </assembly-descriptor>

I would like to know how application redirects to index.jsp?????

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3905674#3905674

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3905674