Hi arashsun

When I post messages to a JMS queue I am able to view browse the messages in
the queue or using the jmx-console I can list the messages if the messages has
not yet been delivered.

If the messages have been attempted to be delivered, failed and then scheduled
for redelivery, then it is not possible to browse the messages, nor is it
possible to get a valid queue depth.  You can however view the number of
sheduledForDelivery by using the jmx-console.  It would be nice to be able to
browse the messages.

Shafiek

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3905695#3905695