i switched from jboss-4.0.3rc1 to jboss-4.0.3sp1.
on setup of jboss-4.0.3sp1 (graphic installer), i choosed the option ALL and
left everything else on default.

the deployment of my application-ears was ok, but at runtime, i get
classloader-exceptions
(i didn't have these problems with jboss-4.0.3rc1).

i read the setup-hint about classloading, but i don't think it has something to
do with my error.

ear-structure:

  |   /META-INF
  |      /application.xml
  |      /manifest.mf
  |   /ea-e-admin.sar
  |      /META-INF
  |         manifest.mf
  |         jboss-service.xml
  |      /ch/e_act/e_archive/server/eadmin/jboss/manager
  |         AdminService.class
  |         AdminServiceMBean.class
  |         DeploymentScannerListener.class
  |   /ea-e-admin.ejb3
  |      /META-INF
  |         manifest.mf
  |      /ch/e_act/e_archive/server/eadmin/jboss/manager
  |         AdminServiceTableManager.class
  |         AdminServiceTableManagerBean.class
  |         AdminServiceTableManagerRemote.class
  |   /ea-e-admin.par
  |      /META-INF
  |         manifest.mf
  |         persistence.xml
  |      /ch/e_act/e_archive/server/eadmin/jboss/entity
  |         AMServiceTable.class

i get the exception, when the DeplyomentScannerListener invokes
AdminServiceTableManager.
Exception:

  | INFO  [STDOUT] javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for:
ch.e_act.e_archive.server.eadmin.jboss.manager.AdminServiceTableManager (no
security manager: RMI class loader disabled)]
  |     at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:713)
  |     at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:572)
  |     at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)
  |     at
ch.e_act.e_archive.server.eadmin.jboss.service.DeploymentScannerListener.handleNotification(DeploymentScannerListener.java:40)
  |     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor22.invoke(Unknown Source)
  |     at
  |     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.notification.NotificationListenerProxy.invoke(NotificationListenerProxy.java:138)
  |     at $Proxy96.handleNotification(Unknown Source)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.util.JBossNotificationBroadcasterSupport.handleNotification(JBossNotificationBroadcasterSupport.java:112)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.util.JBossNotificationBroadcasterSupport.sendNotification(JBossNotificationBroadcasterSupport.java:93)
  |     at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.sendStateChangeNotification(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:504)
  |     at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:285)
  |     at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:230)
  |     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |     at
  |     at
  |     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:72)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:245)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:644)
  |     at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:943)
  |     at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
  |     at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:428)
  |     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |     at
  |     at
  |     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:72)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:245)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:644)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:176)
  |     at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
  |     at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:285)
  |     at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:989)
  |     at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:790)
  |     at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:753)
  |     at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:737)
  |     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |     at
  |     at
  |     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:118)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:74)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:127)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:74)
  |     at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:245)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:644)
  |     at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:176)
  |     at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
  |     at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:   )
  |     at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:330)
  |     at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:187)
  |     at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:438)
  |     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
  |     INFO  [STDOUT] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No
ClassLoaders found for:
ch.e_act.e_archive.server.eadmin.jboss.manager.AdminServiceTableManager (no
security manager: RMI class loader disabled)
  |     at sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadProxyClass(LoaderHandler.java:531)
  |     at
java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader$2.loadProxyClass(RMIClassLoader.java:628)
  |     at
org.jboss.system.JBossRMIClassLoader.loadProxyClass(JBossRMIClassLoader.java:70)
  |     at
java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader.loadProxyClass(RMIClassLoader.java:294)
  |     at
sun.rmi.server.MarshalInputStream.resolveProxyClass(MarshalInputStream.java:238)
  |     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1494)
  |     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1457)
  |     at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1693)
  |     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1299)
  |     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:339)
  |     at java.rmi.MarshalledObject.get(MarshalledObject.java:135)
  |     at
org.jnp.interfaces.MarshalledValuePair.get(MarshalledValuePair.java:57)
  |     at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:637)
  |     ... 60 more

is this a bug of the new release or is it no backward-compatible (OR is it my
mistake and i have to read the classloading-hint again)?

thank you for any hints
marc

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3906540#3906540