Hi,

I'm having a hard time with WS and really appriciate if someone will give me a
clue on what's my problem.

I have develop a WS and it's related client using the procedure described in
chapter 12 of the documentation (using wsdl2java and wscompile based on a
WSDL). After a couples of days, I was able to make my client and server works
properly whit my JUnit tests. Using tcpmonitor, I can see my request and
response working properly.

But, when come time to intregrate with the "real" WS server (BEA WebLo) I fall
into namespace problem. I spend days trying to modify my mapping.xml file to
change the generated namespace. I want to know what does really control the
generated SOAP request?

Here is the SOAP request that I send to WebLo

  |  <soapenv:Body>
  |   <ns3:CreateLoan xmlns:ns3="urn:BLC:/test/test">
  |    <loanInformation>
  |     <agent>
  |      <NO_AGENT>33</NO_AGENT>
  |      <NO_COURTIER>333</NO_COURTIER>
  |     </agent>
  |    </loanInformation>
  |   </ns3:CreateLoan>
  |  </soapenv:Body>

I just don't understand where does the ns3 come from. The generated code, the
WSDL or the mapping.xml?

Here is what the server is expected:

  |  <SOAP-ENV:Body>
  |   <CreateLoan xmlns="urn:BLC:/test/test">
  |    <loanInformation>
  |     <ns1:agent xmlns:ns1="urn:BLC:/test/schema/test">
  |      <ns1:NO_COURTIER>33</ns1:NO_COURTIER>
  |      <ns1:NO_AGENT>333</ns1:NO_AGENT>
  |     </ns1:agent>
  |    </loanInformation>
  |   </CreateLoan>
  |  </SOAP-ENV:Body>

Any help would really be appreciated.

I have notice that a bug exist (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBWS-430)
with the WSDL (elementFormDefault="qualified") argument, but I'm not sure if it
is related to my problem.

-Sebastien Roy

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3906823#3906823