Before we changed the descriptor, I tested so you can have several CMSPortlet
instances on one page, all pointing to different start pages. Julien is going
to fix the descriptor this week so we can use the instance preferences to
define the start page. So for now, only one instance of the portlet can exist
for one start page.

If you wish to set the start page to your projekt.html, make sure you put the
complete path in the init-params like I already have in there for the
/default/index.html

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3907029#3907029

Reply to the post :