Hello everyone!

I come with following problem. I'm tring to get on with my security in my
application. I've started with the simplest thing I've found - which is
SimpleServerLoginModule. I added following lines to login-config.xml:

  | <application-policy name="simple">
  |         <authentication>
  |             <login-module
code="org.jboss.security.auth.spi.SimpleServerLoginModule"
  |                           flag="required" />
  |        </authentication>
  | </application-policy>

When I restart JBoss, I can't find java:/jaas/simple binding at JNDI. My
application comes with error:

  | HTTP Status 403 - Configuration error: Cannot perform access control
without an authenticated principal

  | type Status report
  |
  | message Configuration error: Cannot perform access control without an
authenticated principal

  | description Access to the specified resource (Configuration error: Cannot
perform access control without an authenticated principal) has been forbidden.

My web.xml part:

  |     <security-constraint>
  |         <web-resource-collection>
  |                     <web-resource-name> Seam test
security</web-resource-name>
  |                     <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  |
  |         </web-resource-collection>
  |         <auth-constraint>
  |             <role-name>user</role-name>
  |         </auth-constraint>
  |         </security-constraint>
  |         <login-conf>
  |                     <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
  |         </login-conf>

and jboss-web.xml:

  | <jboss-web>
  |          <security-domain>java:/jaas/jbossmq</security-domain>
  | </jboss-web>

I'm using JBoss4.0.3SP1. I'm stucked with it for few days. Please help...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3907057#3907057

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3907057