I am using JBoss 4.0.3sp1 on Windows XP and Linux.  I have two EARs that both
have their own copy of a JAR file.  Code in the JAR file wants to register an
MBean for use with JMX.  The problem is when the code running in the second EAR
tries to register the MBean name it can not as the name is already registered
by code running in the first EAR.

I could change the MBean name used by the two instances of the JAR code to
include something to make the names unique, but is there some other way to have
the MBean names in multiple EARs not conflict with each other.  I doubt there
is, but I'm asking just to be sure.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3907078#3907078

Reply to the post :