Hi,

We currently use TreeCache to do local caching of some database objects. We
created our own CacheLoader which will load/save the objects from the database
as needed. The code to load the object from the database is added in the
get(Fqn) method of the CacheLoader which returns the Map of all the attributes
of the object. All this works fine.

Now, we are trying to move to the TreeCacheAop which should make our code
cleaner as we can directly operate on the objects and not worry about updating
the attributes in the cache. However, we are unable to figure out where in the
code path the putObject(Object) should be executed to attach the object to the
cache. Our initial reaction was to load the object from the database as part of
the get(Fqn) method in the CacheLoader and attach it to the cache using
putObject method. If this is correct, what should be returned in the Map? Any
help is very much appreciated.

On a side note, I was looking at the CacheLoaderAop interface, but that doesn't
seem to be used anywhere in the code. Any docs/examples on usage of this?

Thanks,
Satish

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3907147#3907147