Hi there,
 i am useing the ActiveMQ instead of the JBossMQ. The exchange of the MQ should
has been correctly finished by now. I can send messages to a topic and receive
them. But there is still a big problem. I am unable to use MDB's. At first i
tryed to lunch a mdb wirtes data in a postgresql database (it allready worked
but under JBossMQ). After getteing not even some exception i started thinging
about the name of the topic, but the name of the topic in ejb-jar.xml and the
one in the sender app are squaring.

The problem could be caused by the xml files, i think.

The ejb-jar.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="US-ASCII"?>

http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/ejb-jar_2_1.xsd";
  |    version="2.1">
  |
  |    <description>
  |         A collection of simple EJBs for testing ActiveMQ integration with
JBoss.
  |    </description>
  |
  |    <enterprise-beans>
  |
  |       <message-driven>
  |          <description>An MDB listening on a topic with a non-durable
subscription.</description>
  |          <ejb-name>MyMbean</ejb-name>
  |          <ejb-class>de.package.OnMessageFromTopic</ejb-class>
  |          <messaging-type>javax.jms.MessageListener</messaging-type>
  |          <transaction-type>Container</transaction-type>
  |          <activation-config>
  |             <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>destination</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>topic.testTopic</activation-config-property-value>
  |             </activation-config-property>
  |             <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>destinationType</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>javax.jms.Topic</activation-config-property-value>
  |             </activation-config-property>
  |             <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>acknowledgeMode</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>Auto-acknowledge</activation-config-property-value>
  |             </activation-config-property>
  |             <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>subscriptionDurability</activation-config-property-name>

<activation-config-property-value>NonDurable</activation-config-property-value>
  |             </activation-config-property>
  |             <activation-config-property>

<activation-config-property-name>messageSelector</activation-config-property-name>
  |                <activation-config-property-value/>
  |             </activation-config-property>
  |          </activation-config>
  |
  |       </message-driven>
  |
  |    </enterprise-beans>
  |
  |    <assembly-descriptor>
  |       <container-transaction>
  |          <method>
  |             <ejb-name>MyMbean</ejb-name>
  |             <method-name>*</method-name>
  |          </method>
  |          <trans-attribute>Required</trans-attribute>
  |       </container-transaction>
  |    </assembly-descriptor>
  | </ejb-jar>

and the jboss.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

  |   <!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC
  |       "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS 4.0//EN"
  |       "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_4_0.dtd";>
  |
  | <jboss>
  |    <jmx-name>activemq.rar:name=iTests</jmx-name>
  |    <enterprise-beans>
  |       <message-driven>
  |          <ejb-name>MyMbean</ejb-name>
  |          <resource-adapter-name>activemq-ra-3.2.rar</resource-adapter-name>
  |          <configuration-name>ActiveMQ Message Driven
Bean</configuration-name>
  |       </message-driven>
  |    </enterprise-beans>
  |
  |    <resource-managers>
  |       <resource-manager>
  |          <res-name>topicfactoryref</res-name>

<res-jndi-name>java:/activemq/TopicConnectionFactory</res-jndi-name>
  |       </resource-manager>
  |    </resource-managers>
  |
  |    <invoker-proxy-bindings>
  |       <invoker-proxy-binding>
  |          <name>activemq-message-driven-bean</name>
  |          <invoker-mbean>default</invoker-mbean>

<proxy-factory>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.inflow.JBossMessageEndpointFactory</proxy-factory>
  |          <proxy-factory-config>
  |             <endpoint-interceptors>

<interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.ClientMethodInterceptor</interceptor>

<interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.inflow.MessageEndpointInterceptor</interceptor>

<interceptor>org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor</interceptor>

<interceptor>org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor</interceptor>
  |             </endpoint-interceptors>
  |          </proxy-factory-config>
  |       </invoker-proxy-binding>
  |    </invoker-proxy-bindings>
  |
  |    <container-configurations>
  |       <container-configuration>
  |          <container-name>ActiveMQ Message Driven Bean</container-name>
  |          <call-logging>true</call-logging>

<invoker-proxy-binding-name>activemq-message-driven-bean</invoker-proxy-binding-name>
  |          <container-interceptors>

<interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.ProxyFactoryFinderInterceptor</interceptor>
  |             <interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor</interceptor>

<interceptor>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.RunAsSecurityInterceptor</interceptor>
  |             <!-- CMT -->
  |             <interceptor
transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT</interceptor>
  |             <interceptor
transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor</interceptor>
  |             <interceptor transaction="Container"
metricsEnabled="true">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MetricsInterceptor</interceptor>
  |             <interceptor
transaction="Container">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor</interceptor>
  |             <!-- BMT -->
  |             <interceptor
transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstanceInterceptor</interceptor>
  |             <interceptor
transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenTxInterceptorBMT</interceptor>
  |             <interceptor
transaction="Bean">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CallValidationInterceptor</interceptor>
  |             <interceptor transaction="Bean"
metricsEnabled="true">org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MetricsInterceptor</interceptor>

<interceptor>org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor</interceptor>
  |          </container-interceptors>

<instance-pool>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.MessageDrivenInstancePool</instance-pool>
  |          <instance-cache></instance-cache>
  |          <persistence-manager></persistence-manager>
  |          <container-pool-conf>
  |             <MaximumSize>100</MaximumSize>
  |          </container-pool-conf>
  |       </container-configuration>
  |    </container-configurations>
  | </jboss>

Or does anybody knows what else the problem could be? Please help me.

Greetingz

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3907613#3907613

Reply to the post :