"boomkap" wrote : I just inherited an application for administration and this
is what is going on:
  | I have apache proxy all requests coming to it to 8080 using the following
directive.
  | <IfModule mod_proxy.c>
  | #ProxyRequests On
  | ProxyRequests Off
  | ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/
  | ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/
  | #
  | <Proxy *>
  | #    Order deny,allow
  | #    Deny from all
  | #    Allow from .your-domain.com
  |      Allow from all
  |

  | However if i try and connect to port 8080 directly from outside, i cannot
get to the jboss server. I can get to port 8080 while logged onto the server.
This server is hosted on a linux machine. iptables has no rule that blocks this
port and there is no firewall in between besides that.
  | What could be causing the requests to be blocked to port 8080 from the
outside.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3907758#3907758

Reply to the post :