Hello to all,

I'm newbie with JTA and JBoss. Forgive me if my question is very stupid. This
is my code:

public class Application {

  |     public static String URL = "java:comp/UserTransaction";
  |
  |     public Application() throws IllegalStateException, SecurityException,
SystemException {

  |             UserTransaction user = null;
  |             SchemaAdmin schema = new SchemaAdmin();
  |
  |             try
  |             {
  |                     Context ic = new InitialContext();
  |                     user = (UserTransaction) ic.lookup(URL);
  |
  |                     user.begin();
  |

  |                     schema.addSchemaReference( "172.25.0.3",
"rogerio.schema" );
  |                     schema.addSchemaReference( "172.25.0.20",
"rogerio.schema
  | " );
  |                     schema.addSchemaReference( "172.25.0.19",
"rogerio.schema" );
  |                     schema.addSchemaReference( "172.25.0.22", "
  | rogerio.schema" );
  |
  |                     user.commit();
  |
  |             }catch ( NamingException nex ){
  |                     nex.printStackTrace();
  |             }
  |             catch ( Exception sex ){
  |                     System.out.println ( "rollback" );
  |                     user.rollback
  | ();
  |                     sex.printStackTrace();
  |             }
  |     }
  | }

This code execute as if it did not have the UserTransaction. It not work like a
atomic transaction, when it execute rollback dont return to a stable state.
What I have to do so this work like atomic transation?

Thank you.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3907951#3907951

Reply to the post :