I want to install jboss-4.0.3SP1 on a server where I cannott use the installer
(a GUI component) to achieve this.

So I tried to download jboss-4.0.3SP1.tar.bz2 to use this. If you choose "all"
on the installer and use "all" from this archive, there is a differnce and it
does not work.

How can I download, setup/install, and run a application from a "non GUI"
environment like the one deployed on "all"-server configuration in the GUI
installer?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3908032#3908032

Reply to the post :