Hi, as part of my application, I've got a Quartz job that monitors a certain
directory every two minutes, for xml files dropped from other processes. When
it finds a file, it picks it up and processes it and sends the result off
elsewhere.

I'm not quite sure about what would happen if the server was shutdown when my
job is in the middle of execution. Is there any way for me to suspend the JBoss
shutdown process until my job completes execution?

Thanks,

Arun

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3908094#3908094