Hi,I am one Chinese student and  today runing jboss. Appears below the
mistake.My computer before disposed one Tomcat.Is not and this related
Is not and this related.I anticipate everybody can help me to solve this
problem.

2005-11-21 12:41:13,837 WARN  [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] Problem
starting service jboss.web:service=WebServer
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.Tomcat5.startService(Tomcat5.java:344)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:274)
        at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:230)
Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@c6e1ec for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category) (Caused by
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: No suitable Log
constructor [Ljava.lang.Class;@c6e1ec for
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger (Caused by
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category))
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Category

2005-11-21 12:41:30,831 ERROR
[org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment
listing:

--- Packages waiting for a deployer ---
[EMAIL PROTECTED] {
url=file:/E:/jboss/server/default/deploy/http-invoker.sar/invoker.war/ }

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3908098#3908098

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3908098