Shameless bump.

I have a situation where the client to JBoss is a multi-threaded server to
other clients.  It uses two basic JNDI authentications, one on behalf of the
clients, and one for itself.  The problem is that after it obtains a remote
interface using its own authentication, when it logs in on behalf of clients
(as guest), it gets a security exception when calling methods on the remote
interfaces it has for itself.  This is because the SecurityAssociation is
scoped to the whole application/JVM.

Ideally it would preserve its context from the time the remote EJB was
instantiated.  Short of that, however, I'd at least like to get it to scope to
threads, as it's likely that it will never act on behalf of clients in the same
thread it's using its own remote interfaces.

I tried creating two EJB modules in the same EAR with different security
domains, and that didn't do the trick.  In this setup the guest authentication
was isolated to calls to one EJB module and the host authentication to another.
 Should I even bother to try to put the EJB modules in separate EARs?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3908316#3908316

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3908316