I figured out the sollution on my own. It appears that the line:

Enumeration enum = request.getParameterNames();

Is valid in JBoss while in Tomcat the particular word "enum" will throw
an exception since it appears that they have reserved that word for their
own usage (or something like it). Could be others that would have faced
that same problem, or will face that same problem sometime.

Cheers!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3909048#3909048

Reply to the post :