Hello friends,
I need to know , how do we send XML Messages usins JMS message service.
I found that we can send it using TextMessage but for this i will have to
manually make a string out of my XML some what in this fashion.

 StringBuffer buffer = new StringBuffer();
  |         buffer.append("<?xml version='1.0'?>\n");
  |         buffer.append("<UserProfiles>\n");
  |         buffer.append("<User>\n");
  |         buffer.append("<Action>Create</Action>\n");
  |         buffer.append("<Username>"+username+"</Username>\n");
  |         buffer.append("<FirstName>"+firstName+"</FirstName>\n");
  |         buffer.append("<LastName>"+lastName+"</FirstName>\n");
  |         buffer.append("<Email>"+email+"</Email>\n");
  |         buffer.append("</User>\n");
  |         buffer.append("</UserProfiles>");

But i dont want to do these. I will create XML using DOM , so that means my
entire XML would be inside Document object, So is there any way of converting
this Document object to String so that i can send it using TextMessage. thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3909130#3909130

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3909130