http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl-faq.html

anonymous wrote :
  | Does the GPL allow me to sell copies of the program for money?
  |     Yes, the GPL allows everyone to do this. The right to sell copies is
part of the definition of free software. Except in one special situation, there
is no limit on what price you can charge. (The one exception is the required
written offer to provide source code that must accompany binary-only release.)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3909228#3909228

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3909228