Hi,

I'm also a newbie to the Portal Specification, please check the code given
below.

  | public class SearchPortlet extends GenericPortlet {
  |     private boolean resultsFlag = false;
  |     public static final String VIEW_RESULT = "/jsp/Results.jsp";
  |     public static final String VIEW_JSP = "/jsp/SearchView.jsp";
  |     public void init(PortletConfig portletConfig) throws
UnavailableException, PortletException {
  |             super.init(portletConfig);
  |     }
  |
  |     protected void doView(RenderRequest request, RenderResponse
response)throws PortletException, IOException {
  |             response.setContentType(request.getResponseContentType());

  |             PortletRequestDispatcher portletRequestDispatcher = null;
  |             if(resultsFlag) {
  |                     portletRequestDispatcher =
context.getRequestDispatcher(VIEW_RESULT);
  |             } else {
  |                     portletRequestDispatcher =
context.getRequestDispatcher(VIEW_JSP);
  |             }
  |             portletRequestDispatcher.include(request, response);
  |     }
  |
  |     public void processAction(ActionRequest request, ActionResponse
esponse)  throws PortletException, java.io.IOException {
  |             String keyword=request.getParameter("keyword");
  |             String category=request.getParameter("category");
  |             String location=request.getParameter("location");
  |             SearchBO keyCateLoc=new SearchBO();
  |             boolean yes=keyCateLoc.searchKCLBo(keyword, category,
location);
  |             resultsFlag = yes;
  |     }
  | }