I am moving to 3.2.7 from 3.2.6. Problem is that when my application is calling
session.invalidate() for some reason the application seem to think that the
user is still logged in. Has that anything to do with the subject being saved?
or that new flag flushOnSessionInvalidation?

Since I am using XDoclet to generate the Jboss-web.xml and XDoclet still
doesn't support this new flag, I guess I am stuck and need to stay with 3.2.6
for now.

Thanks in advance,

Erez

View the original post :