Hi!
Could you please explain this a bit?
I am sorry about it but the process definitions I have already deployed are
just stuck in one state.
processInstance.signal() is supposed to move the WF from one state to next
state?? (Is it right?) Thats what the impression I had!
If One of my state (in WF) dosent have any task or action associated with it.
How will it proceed to next state?
Please explain this a bit.
I am really confused at this stage.
Thanks!