Hi,

I have a similar problem. In my logout action method I call
Seam.invalidateSession (not sure if that makes any difference in the actual
problem). When I try to log back in I get a stack trace similar to the one
reported in this thread. Looks like the code is tring to access an invalid
HttpSession. This happens when I use the seam build from 12/5. If I use the
seam build from 11/21 then this issue does not occur.

Tx

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3911008#3911008

Reply to the post :