Hi everyone,
 I wanted to download the Graphics Process Designer(GPD) and to work
 with it.
 When I selected jBPM GPD Eclipse plugin download link, it moves to the
 sourceforge page.
 I have downloaded the anonymous wrote : jbpm-gpd-site-3.0.5.zip file.
 After that I extracted that into the eclipse folder(Fresh Eclipse).
 The appropriate files in the plugin and features are copied to the eclipse
 folder. After that I have opened the eclipse.exe.
 Inside eclipse it is not showing any icon for the GPD.
 How to work with the GPD in eclipse???
 Awaiting for a reply.
 guide me.....
Regards,