anonymous wrote : This is actually something which is a rather major issue
(IMO). The good news is that you can fix it by changing a configuration file
(details follow). The bad news is that JBoss seems to be suffering from the
same issues that have plagued IIS for years -- a default configuration that
does not seem too concerned with security.

  | In your deploy directory, you should have a file called
"security-service.xml" -- open it and find the following line:

  | 1800
  |
  | change it to:
  |
  | 0
  |
  | Save and restart JBoss.

hai dsimon,
The solution will allow me to login all the time. but i will not be able to get
the cached lists of users. My issue is I want the list of cached users list and
also need the authentication happen all the time by-passing the cache.

Thanks,
Senthil Kumar M Rangaswamy.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3911652#3911652