I am new to AOP, can anybody help me in understanding the following.

If I want to run tracing with Dynamic AOP for all of my classes and methods
will it be a good idea or not?

I run dynamic-aop example in JBossAOP1.3.4 it generated additional classes for
each method and classes and fileds. I believe its ok if it is small project.
** Problem I believe, lets say if I have project containing around 1000 classes
and 10000 methods and 5000 fileds, if I "prepare" all classes then
doing a simple math 1000*2 + 10000*2 + 5000*2 = 32000(everything approximated)
extra classes...what would be size of the deployment file and memory required
to load. Is it worth instead of doing simple tracing.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3911795#3911795

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3911795