We are trying to migration from a WebLogic-based setup to JBoss. We have a
pretty complex application that relies on WebLogic transaction manager to
perform some tasks that need to be done atomically in a single transaction. In
particular, here is pseudo code:

TransactionManager mgr=weblogic.transaction.TxHelper.getTransactionManager();

tx.begin();

... some business logic ...
... database update 1 ...
... some messaging logic ...
... database update 2 ...
... some messaging logic ...
... database update 3 ...

tx.commit();

The functionality we rely on is this -- if anything database or business logic
breaks down everything that already happened is rolled back. That includes
database updates and business logic (via our own custom code, of course).
WebLogic appears to keep track of database transactions properly as well.

Does JBoss default transaction manager have similar functionality ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3911817#3911817

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3911817