ok. A few issues in this thread:

1. Do not deploy on MySQL5. We have not tested compatibility with it, and it
will most likely not function properly. See this thread, if you insist on using
5: http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=73683

2. Last time I tested deployment on 4.0.3SP1 installed via the INSTALLER, it
did not work properly. My own test environment uses the zip version of 4.0.3SP1.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3911844#3911844

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3911844