To get the annotation to work, you need JdtApt for annotation processing. Which
you can install from:

http://www.eclipse.org/jdt/apt/JdtAptUpdateSite

Then in the Project->Properties expand Java Compiler and Annotation
Processor->Factory Path. Now you need to add the EJB 3.0 annotation processing
factory jars. Once you have added the appropriate libraries, the annotations
should work. Please note that I have not done it only read it somewhere on the
web.

Now can anyone tell me which JBoss jar file contains EJB 3.0 annotation
processing factories?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3911926#3911926

Reply to the post :