I am running the bundled version of Eclipse w/ JBoss IDE - 1.5rc1.  When I try
to reverse engineer w/ Hibernate it complains that

org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Reading from database
  org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Reading from database
  java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF is no longer supported

I have tried all the JDBC drivers (2,3, j2ee) for version 8.0.311 with no luck.
 Also, I tried setting the autocommit property in the hibernate.cfg to false,
but didn't make a difference.  I realize that 7.4 eliminated server side
autocommits, but how do I get past this.

Any thoughts??

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3911992#3911992