Hi,

when we have a single vm applciation it is very easy to read the configuration
file (you know, properties files with application specific values). but when it
comes to reading configuration files in a clustered env things gets a little
trickier.
1. we need the configuration to be syncronized in all nodes. all nodes should
have the same, most recent configuration.
2. we need a way to save the configuration from memory to the file system so
that changes made in memory during runtime will survive application restart.
3. we need to let other nodes know when configuraiton changed so that those
nodes can refresh themselves with the new configuration.

I guess anyone writing a clustered application dealt with this issue.

Any thoughts? are there any ready-made solutions for this?

thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3911997#3911997

Reply to the post :