I have successfully run MySQL. you need to change hibernate.cfg.xml properties
to the following:

hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLInnoDBDialect
hibernate.connection.driver_class=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
hibernate.connection.url=jdbc:mysql://:3306/
hibernate.connection.username=<your user name>
hibernate.connection.password=

assuming your tables are InnoDB type. Your MySQL driver must also be
referenced. I think im using the mysql connector downloaded in the mysql site.
You also need to create the blank database beforehand which was my case. I ran
the jbpm 3.01 version but I think this should do bec. this is a hibernate
issue. You can check also under the jbpm-db folder of the starter's kit for the
specific db configuration.

Regards,

Elmo

View the original post :