Very nice. You'll only find NodePersist in dark alleys alongside stolen
watches.

I'm actually very happy with it along with ForkAsync and JoinAsync. I can run a
query and know exactly what nodes a process is in. The query returns one row
for each token with its status and restart info if it fails. And the process
flow definition isn't cluttered with any extra nodes or code to make asynch
stuff work...

I will be putting a symaphore in shortly to prevent a race condition and then
it should be solid as a rock.

Ya know, when I think of someone coding in switzerland, I imagine a cabin out
in the woods at the base of a moutain with the fireplace going and wireless
access. I don't want to know about the dreary cubicle you are actually in. I
prefer the cabin vision.

Ltr,

Sean

View the original post :