Hi,
I have downloaded the JBoss Application server i.e. JBoss - 4.0.3SP1 and the
JBoss Portal  i.e. jboss-portal-2.2.0RC2 zip file, after extracting the zip
i.e. (jboss-portal-2.2.0RC2.zip file), I copied the below mentioned files  to
JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy folder

1. jboss-portal.sar directory

2. portal-hsqldb-ds.xml file

I have donel on WIndows 2000 Operating System and the server is not raising any
exceptions.

For your information, all these things are mentioned in JBoss Documentation.

Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3912329#3912329

Reply to the post :