Ok, I investigated this case a little further: This does not look like its a
problem of JBoss - I tried to generate my Client with Axis - the Axis-Client
works. It shows some warnings about "Ignoring invalid namespace mapping:
[prefix=,uri=]", that come from the empty namespaces for elements (e.g. ) that
axis generates - but the rest looks ok.

The Call gets validated against the XSD *before* it arrives in the
Port-Implementation, which is fine. Now I have my SOAPElement in

  | public void signup(SOAPElement orderElement) throws RemoteException {
  | }

And now I'm looking for a clean and simple way to get to the raw XML from the
SOAPElement to parse it back into an XMLBean. I'm surely overlooking something
very obvious, but I don't find a simple .getXML() on the SOAPElement...

Cheers
stf

PS: I'm still trying to find out, why the wscompile generates a broken client:
Using Axis as a Client works, but I'm currently using the generated stubs and I
have found no equivalent to the nodatabinding-Option, which gives me the
signup(SOAPElement element)-Method on the Client...

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3912613#3912613

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3912613