OK, I need to authenticate based on more than j_username and j_password from
the login form that the user gets redirected to.

I'd probably extend org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.AuthenticatorBase to make use
of its existing logic, but override

public boolean authenticate(Request request, Response response, LoginConfig
config) throws IOException

OK, now how do we specify that that class should be used for FORM based logins?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3912662#3912662

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3912662