Hi,

i've got a (hope) small problem. I created a eclipse project and included
all jars from /default/lib/ and from /default/deploy/ejb3.deployer.
Like in the tutorial i added the annotations

  | import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.Service;
  | import org.jboss.annotation.ejb.Management;
  |
  | @Service(objectName = "dbis:service=UserService")
  | @Management(UserService.class)
  | public class UserServiceBean implements UserService { ...... }

but eclipse says "the attribute value is undefined for the annotation type
Management".
I downloaded JBoss Source and saw the Management file is nearly empty.
I searched in forum but only found the hint to install via packed archive and
not via installer. I tried both, but always the same problem.

Any hint for this problem? I would be happy about every answer.

Regards

Peter

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3912743#3912743