I solved the problem, changing this property like that
<attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">true</attribute>
in ...deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\META-INF\jboss-service.xml
and it works at least when the two modiles are in one ear. I haven't tried it
when in two ears yet. About the ClassLoadingConfiguration I'm not sure if I
understood everything in that article, but I added the following tags in
jboss-web.xml and jboss-app.xml
<loader-repository>dot.com:loader=blablabla</loader-repository>
This didn't help. :(
I don't believe that this solution is the right one, so if anybody knows better
it will be great to share it with me :)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3912810#3912810

Reply to the post :