"mdonato" wrote : "enazareno" wrote : Hello,
  |   |
  |   |     I would like to correct my previous statement regarding the
jbpm_timer table. In the websale example, it is not populated yet at the start.
It only populates when entering the "evaluate web order" node or from the web
when you submit the new web sale order. So, run first the web sale example,
login for example cookie monster, then press "create  new web sale order". Put
in values and click on "Save and Close Task". Then check your jbpm_table. There
should be an entry in there. Also in the console you will see the "ernie ..."
alert message. The entry in the jbpm_timer will be deleted when ernie
acknowledges the order. I hope this clarifies things.
  |   |
  |   | Regards,
  |   |
  |   | Elmo
  |
  | One thing else,
  |
  | i've observed that jbpm create events when it find a timer, and only when
the flow reach the task with the timer, it will create an entry in JBPM_TIMER
table, but in my case, it do not happens !

  | I'll try to run in jboss now !!!
  |
  | testing, testing !!!!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3912867#3912867