Kabir,
I am unable to deploy the service. When I use the extension .sar, the
SARDeployer expects to find jboss-service.xml file. However, if I deploy the
file as .ejb3, the service never starts,although it deploys fine. Please, also
note that I have renamed the PollingService to PollingServiceMBean, but that
didn't help either. I have the lifecycle methods declared in the Management
interface.

I looked at the tutorial, all that is there is that the Service is packaged in
the ejb3 jar, along with other EJB beans etc. So I am not getting any clue as o
what to do.
Regards
Vivek

View the original post :