I'm not sure that I understand your question; however, if you mean that at
runtime you want to determine to which swimlane a task belongs, I would think
that that violates the concept of a swimlane.

Never the less, what you could do to make things work, is define swimlanes in
the process definition but don't associated tasks with them.  When you begin
execution on an instance, assign actors to the swimlanes and as execution
continues, you could:
    1. programatically determine which "role" you need to associated to a given
task,
    2. read the actor from the appropriate swimlane that represents that role,
    3. and assign that actor to the task.

While I can't say that this would never be a valid scenario, if I found myself
needing to do something like this I would first go back and re-evaluate the way
I've concieved of my process before continuing.

-Britt

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3913163#3913163

Reply to the post :