jBPM can do what you are talking about.

You could :
1. have multiple processes definitions that map your functionality
2. have one process that has multiple transitions and pass a context variable
around to indicate which path to take
3. have the nodes actually route themselves to different places (setNode).

There may be other options. Those are the ones that come to mind

I think option 1 is best, but option 2 could also do the job. I personally
don't like option 3 because I think the process flow should match the process
diagram, but you can make jBPM basically do whatever you want.

Sean

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3913186#3913186

Reply to the post :