Excuse me,
I have success deployed a process called BuyingBook.
While the deployment, I found something that would like to know.

In the process's WSDL
Initially, I use element as the message part but the deployment was failed

  | <message name="BuyingBookRequestMessage">
  |     <part element="my:BuyingBookRequest" name="payload"/>
  | </message>
  | <message name="BuyingBookResponseMessage">
  |     <part element="my:BuyingBookResponse" name="payload"/>
  | </message>
  |
  | 17:25:10,562 WARN  [TypeMappingDescription] Class not found:
learning.buyingbook.BuyingBookRequest

I found the the WSCompile haven't generate the class for me
Therefore, I modify the WSDL the using type rather than element
and the deployment is success

  | <message name="BuyingBookRequestMessage">
  |     <part type="my:BuyingBookRequestType" name="payload"/>
  | </message>
  | <message name="BuyingBookResponseMessage">
  |     <part type="my:BuyingBookResponseType" name="payload"/>
  | </message>

Would jBPM BPEL allow to use element rather than type in message part?
Is that it is required for me to writting the missing class if element is using

The below code is for reference usage:

  | <types>
  |     <xsd:schema targetNamespace="http://learning/BuyingBook";>
  |             <xsd:complexType name="BuyingBookRequestType">
  |                     <xsd:sequence>
  |                             <xsd:element name="input" type="xsd:string"/>
  |                     </xsd:sequence>
  |             </xsd:complexType>
  |             <xsd:complexType name="BuyingBookResponseType">
  |                     <xsd:sequence>
  |                             <xsd:element name="result" type="xsd:string"/>
  |                     </xsd:sequence>
  |             </xsd:complexType>
  |             <xsd:element name="BuyingBookRequest"
type="BuyingBookRequestType"/>