Hi folks,

I'm currently using seam for a basic webapp.... but it has contstraints in that
any fallovers need to be pretty.  i.e. should a nullpointerexception be thrown
from the code for any reason, I'd like this to forward to a standard error page
that has the usual hand holding stuff... I was wondering if anyone had any
thoughts on best practices for this?

I had toyed with a servlet filter but this is causing problems with the
conversation context... next thought was an application wide aspect perhaps?

Hope you can help,

Thanks,

Marty

View the original post :