Hello,

First of all thanks for your reply and I have to admit that the application
server itself has very nice documentation. I posted my question and
corresponding statement because I was looking (and googling) around for some
particular information concerning building your own interceptors and invokers
to gather some more knowledge about the bits and bytes of the JBoss
microkernel. Are you aware of such information? Tutorials, sampe applications
and stuff like that, allthough I could take a look at the JBoss source code off
course ;-)

Regard,
Kurt

View the original post :