I see, the configuration provided with the JBoss installer can have whatever
name you like.
Now when I choose to install the ejb3 installation with whatever name I like
(e.g. EJB3) by using the installer. Do I get the same configuration as I would
have by downloading a ZIP archive and starting JBoss with the -c all option?
I would like to have an EJB3 enabled configuration providing me all the same
services as e.g. a jboss4.0.3/server/all configuration provided with the normal
download. Thus providing everything like farm deployment, clustering, mail
services, etc...

Cheers,
Kurt

View the original post :